2/19/2013

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN


It was SO cold outside today! 
Last week the temperatures were around -5 degrees and I was hoping that it would stay like this but no. 
I woke up this morning and it was minus 40 degrees. 
Im glad that some of my friends here already have their license so they can give me a ride to school! 
When we were taking the pictures this afternoon, it was still so cold and we had to go in every 3 minutes to
 prevent frostbites and even though we didnt stay out for a long time my fingers hurt so much! 
But it was worth the pain because as the sun was shining, we got some really good pictures! 
I dont know why but 'I knew you were trouble' and 'Locked out of heaven' are stuck in my head- 
and actually  I dont even like bruno mars and taylor swift but I listen to these songs all the time haha! 
Love, Tina

Blogpresentations:paradise sommerregen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every single one and really appreciate them :)