2/09/2013

HOWEVER FAR AWAY I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU

 COMFY DAY! 
Today was one of those lazy days where you just want to stay in your bed the whole day. 
As I promised a friend to take pictures of her, I had to get up and I think it was worth it 
because I got some nice pictures of myself too :) I just love these shoes. 
They are SO comfortable, I could wear them all day every day. 
It was just -7 outside today and as we had around -40 the last weeks it felt like summer to me haha! 
I could go out without a jacket and without mitts and I was not even freezing :)) 
Tomorrow Im going to get ombre hair again!
 I already had it once but I ruined it because I thought it would be a great idea to just randomly dye my hair
- worst idea ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments, I read every single one and really appreciate them :)